Soft Palatal Anterior Contraster
Palatal Anterior Contrasters are designed to give contrast to your images and eliminate those elements not required in the picture. They allow upper anterior photos to be taken with a complete black background. The Contraster obscures the inside of the mouth and makes the image more presentable for patient before and after photos and for presentation and publication images. The wide version is for larger arches and shallower palatal vaults.
- Made of malleable stainless steel covered by black silicone.
- Can easily be bent into place for comfortable positioning for your patient.
- Allow upper anterior photos to be taken with a completely black background.
- Obscures the inside of the mouth making the image more presentable for lectures, publications, marketing and patient presentation.
- Helps to show incisal translucency.
- Adult/Adolescent size 220mm x 67mm/60mm
- Autoclave only, no chemicals or cold sterilisation
- Use clean with water and mild soap only.
- Do not use abrasive products on Contrasters.
- Dry completely before autoclaving to prevent waterspots.
- Autoclave for sterilisation at 275°F or 135°C for a maximum of 15 minutes.